Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

I'm looking for a detailed diagram or exploded view for

Customer Question
replacing the antenna base on...
I'm looking for a detailed diagram or exploded view for replacing the antenna base on a 2010 Convertible Mini.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Car
9/9/2016
Auto Mechanic: Mike S., Mechanic replied 1 year ago
Mike S.
Mike S., Mechanic

Here is that entire section,

Did that answer your question? If so, kindly leave me a positive rating, so I get credit.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi Mike,
My first opportunity to start the Antenna Base R&R will be later this evening. I did read your answer and looked at the diagram. I was hoping for a little more detail in terms of are there clips and screws to remove, any cautions to be concerned about with the light & top switch cluster? Any additional details would be much appreciated. Thank you, ***** *****

I have never done one. You asked for a detailed diagram or exploded view and that is what I provide.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The diagram provided does not show what fasteners, clips or other components need to be removed to gain access to the Antenna Base nut. I was willing to pay for your services because I felt it would be fairly straight forward to obtain a comprehensive diagram or exploded view. Similar to what what Dealer Service Dept have.

I am going to have to opt out of this one, that is all the info I could find.