Amedee
Amedee, Former ASE Master Tech
Experience:  ASE certified tech advanced level specialist. Wisconsin certified emissions state inspector
279429

I have a 2008 Suzuki XL7.The condesor fan is not working.I

Customer Question

I have a 2008 Suzuki XL7.The condesor fan is not working.I found the ground wire has not ground.What supplies the ground?
Category: Car
Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name isCustomerand I can assist you with your question. Would you like a wiring diagram of the condensor fan?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
that would be great
Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.

You bet! One minute..

Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.

Here are two diagrams of the cooling fans. One is color and the other is black and white. You can trace the wiring back to the relay and check the inputs to the relay to see what your missing preventing the relay from activating.

Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.

I am glad I can help!

It has been a pleasure working with you. Please dont forget to honor your good faith deposit by rating my answer as "Excellent Service" for assisting you today.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

I am just checking in to see if you need any further assistance?