Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a 2003 isuzu rodeo that was working fine untill i

Customer Question

I have a 2003 isuzu rodeo that was working fine untill i pulled off the left taillight assy to eliminate a wire that was installed by uhaul for a trailer plug. after cutting away the wires ,the truck wouldnt start so i wired it all back and the truck still wont start. i think i may have blown a fuse or something. I checked every regular fuse i could find but didnt see any blown
Category: Car
Expert:  Amedee replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name isCustomerand I would like to assist you with your vehicle. I am very good with electronics, wiring and diagnotics. I can send you wiring diagram, fuse locations or layouts and point you in the right direction. I will need to get a bit more information from you in order to get to the bottom of this problem.

Does the engine crank over and not start?

Does the check engine light come on with the key on for a bulb check?

Have you checked for codes in the computer?

Expert:  Amedee replied 11 months ago.

At any point if you would like to speak on the phone, feel free to request a phone call offer on your end and I can call you right away.