Gary
Gary, Technician
Experience:  GM master tech for 15 years/ASE master tech for 20 years
19513769

On which side is the 2010 Kia blower 4 speed module? On the

Customer Question

On which side is the 2010 Kia blower 4 speed module? On the internet, one picture shows an orange top module on the driver's side right above and to the right of the gas pedal, and another shows it to be on the passenger side behind the glove box.
Category: Car
Expert:  Gary replied 11 months ago.

here is the location here

1. Disconnect the negative (-) battery terminal.
  2. Remove the crashpad lower panel.
  3. Disconnect the connector and then remove the blower resistor

you can always get me back for FREE for any follow up any time with this question even after you rate me here at Justanswer

if you have any questions please ask as i do not get credit for my work until you rate me here at Justanswer

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I asked you for the location of the module containing the resistors for fan speed control. Is it on the driver's side, or passenger side of my Kia 2010? Your answer above doesn't specify. Please ask a Kia specialist.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
You didn't answer my question Gary!! On which side is the blower motor resistance module in a 2010 Kia Soul?
Expert:  Gary replied 11 months ago.

i showed you picture of it

did you NOT click on the picture link to see it ?

Expert:  Gary replied 11 months ago.

it is located on the drivers side of the heater box just like the picture i sent you