How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tony Peake Your Own Question
Tony Peake
Tony Peake,
Category: Car
Satisfied Customers: 11
Experience:  Service and Parts Manager at CastleRock Jackson
Type Your Car Question Here...
Tony Peake is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Front end undercarriage has rubber protector across

Customer Question

Front end undercarriage has rubber protector across undercarriage in front of front wheel areas. The rubber has come loose from the under frame. Should I Take to dealer or can I reconnect myself with strong adhesive.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Car
Expert:  Tony Peake replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** are usually plastic clips attaching it to the bottom of the car there also may be some screws you should be able to reattach it your self unless its broke please inspect for damage and let me know how I can further assist you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok. I will need to more closely inspect and let you know. Thanks
Expert:  Tony Peake replied 1 year ago.

sounds good thanks.