Car

Ask a Mechanic Online and Get Answers to Your Car Questions

Car

Suzuki G/V 2006 will not go into N mode light flashes but

Customer Question
will not shift into N...
Suzuki G/V 2006 will not go into N mode light flashes but will not shift into N
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Car
7/19/2016
Auto Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 1 year ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer working afternoon till just after midnight.

Sorry for the long delay. I believe I can help on this issue if your still seeking assistance?

Hello again Chris here,

• I am contacting you because the post has not been closed out/completed.
  • It appears you were not pleased with my help.
  • If more assistance is needed, reply and let me know, also let me know what it is you're needing to be pleased.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I never know it.)
  • You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, and I do not want you to leave having paid for something that did not meet your wants/needs and myself not receiving a feedback selection from yourself.
  • A faulty shift linkage or one that is out of adjustment effecting the trans range sensor can be to blame.

Thanks Chris

Chris (aka-Moose), Technician