Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

So I need some help. I have redone the wiring on a friends

Customer Question

So I need some help. I have redone the wiring on a friends trailer. I did this for the running lights blinking opposite the turn signals. With that done I have the same problem. So hear is what I have checked. Removed cleaned and tested all grounds. Tried 3 diff. Trucks. Replaced the hole wiring harness. Thin found that I only need the power for both the running lights and one turn signal to be hooked up for them to blink. Have also installed a diode on the running lamp side. So hear is my ? If one a seven way connector and only the running (green wire) and the left (red wire) connected at the plug how do they blink at all. Also how would you fix this?
Category: Car
Expert:  Classic Car Service replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you. On the vehicle, please advise if the turn signal color is amber or red, and, on the trailer, are the turn signals the same color or not?