Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Maserati Biturbo spyder: How to change the oil filter on a

Customer Question

How to change the oil filter on a 1987 Maserati biturbo?
Category: Car
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello,Are you looking for location of the filter or tips on how to get it out? I believe the filter is located on the front of the engine near the crankshaft pulley. The belts run 'around' the filter. Let me know and I will try to dig through the library and see if I can find any pictures or other reference material.John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ridiculous answer as I know where the filter is but the manuals do not show how to replace it. I am not paying for this answer!
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Technically, the answer to your question is you unscrew it. But I figured you knew that. So, I was really unsure what information you needed. Maybe if you ask a better question you will get a better answer.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
You don't have to pay for this question. If you don't rate it, the charge on your card will not be processed and you will not be charged.