Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
lincoln navigator: glove..air pump and is ok..noise(loud)..250 miles
EMRSR
EMRSR, High School or GED
We bought a lincoln navigator 2005,but we took it back for a check up. The vehicle has a noise on thr right side,on top of the glove compatment.when i start the engine the noise starts and last for at… read more
2005 srx: driver side seat with not adjust..motor is clicking..bolt
Doctor Tim
Doctor Tim, High School or GED
just purchased a 2005 srx. the driver side seat with not adjust up or down in the front just in the back of the seat. the motor is clicking but not moving up and down the bolt. how do we fix this… read more
99 grand vitara: v6..a slight rattle from the drivers side..chain
Neal
Neal, Auto repair pro, 30 years experience
just bought a 99 grand vitara 99 v6 2.5 auto, it has a slight rattle from the drivers side of the top end of engine, mabe rocker ? its got 204,000ks and not shore if it has had timeing chain belt wate… read more
A light has came on on dash. It is on the right side top it
Mike V.
Mike V., technician
a light has came on on dash. It is on the right side top it looks like a Genie pot what is it? … read more
1999 Isuzu Amigo: V6..metal [email protected] RPMs,but a lifter noise..mi
Ms. Wrench
Ms. Wrench, High School or GED
1999 Isuzu Amigo V6 , has a load metal to metal [email protected] RPMs,but a lifter noise @idle ,Top [email protected]/right side, about 50k mi. Whats you thoughs ?… read more
I just replaced my front right air strut on my 2005 S430. No
eric remington
eric remington, FORMER SHOP OWNER/TECHNICIAN/INSPECTOR
I just replaced my front right air strut on my 2005 S430. No leak from the top yet the passenger side is leaning. When fully inflated the passenger side is .5 inch lower than the left. Could the suspe… read more
Is it possible computer in a 2003 lincoln ls, to learn by
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Auto Technician
is it possible for the computer in a 2003 lincoln ls, to learn by the driving habits of the regular operator of the vehicle, and then program or learn a different program.… read more
My chevrolet aveo 2012 has a wet bit rear passenger footwell
Cardoctor71
Cardoctor71, Retired Master Certified Technician
My chevrolet aveo 2012 has a wet bit rear passenger footwell and now starting on the passenger front footwell ..its bin to garage and they reckon theyve got to pull up carpets to find out what it is… read more
I am borrowing a mates A6 2009 Quattro sedan weekend and
Ron, Automotive Tech
Customer: Hi ***** *****. I am borrowing a mates A6 2009 Quattro sedan for the weekend and intend to purchase it. I have driven it before however thismorning as a took the ignition key out and after o… read more
I have a problem with my 2010 Ssang Yong stavic 270 Diesel
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, Technician
I have a problem with my 2010 Ssang Yong stavic 270 Diesel Manual Gearbox. It just go into spontaneous accellaration for no reason.… read more
Keep getting black smoke after driving 10 miles or so but
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, Technician
keep getting black smoke after driving 10 miles or so but only when i stop in traffic or at the lights,have changed the turbo i think it is the fuel injectors ????… read more
I have a 2003 ford explorer with 5 speed auto i need to
Ron, Automotive Tech
i have a 2003 ford explorer with 5 speed auto i need to replace the torque converter I will do a lot of heavy towing with it so need a stronger TC. Cheers Glenn… read more
Can you use the stock transmission and clutching everything
rpmdiag
rpmdiag, High school
can you use the stock transmission and clutching everything ordered a make her the bell housing to transfer everything to the VA ok you understand what I'm saying I want to put a BA in MGB convertible… read more
Why does my Aux. Input Device Indicator keep popping up on
camerontech
camerontech, 20 year experience diagnostic technician
Why does my Aux. Input Device Indicator keep popping up on my Radio whenever it wants. I'm not plugging anything into accessory jacks. Also when I tap the top of the dash board the radio comes back on… read more
I have a 2000 Mazda Bravo 2.6L dual fuel utility pickup. It
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, Technician
I have a 2000 Mazda Bravo 2.6L dual fuel utility pickup. It runs fine on LPG fuel but staggers and stumbles on petrol, being very sensitive to throttle position. I have cleaned the injectors and seale… read more
Ron. My name is ***** ***** de los Reyes. I have a 2007 Ford
Jerry, Master Mechanic
Customer: Hi, Ron. My name is ***** ***** de los Reyes. I have a 2007 Ford E150 whose engine light keeps coming on. The Ford service center has already changed the purge valve and gas cap (lockable ve… read more
Where is the best place to order a new factory tailgate all
Daniel Jones
Daniel Jones, High School Diploma
Where is the best place to order a new factory tailgate all ready factory painted? Just need the shell most likely and reuse guts from existing dented tailgate. Depending on price may be cheaper on la… read more
I have a 2008 Maserati QP, just changed oil and the "Dont
rpmdiag
rpmdiag, High school
I have a 2008 Maserati QP, just changed oil and the "Dont proceed engine oil low " message is coming on, Ive now added 9 whole quarts and message wont stop! Whats wrong???? … read more