Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

Ron, ASE Certified Technician

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
My boot is locked and wont open with the key or the automatic
proautotech
proautotech, Shop Foreman
My boot is locked and wont open with the key or the automatic release. How do I open the boot?… read more
2000 Oldsmobile Alero: i turn the key on it wont do anything
John, MASTER AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN
I have a 2000 Oldsmobile Alero. My question is when i turn the key on it wont do anything. The battery is fine. Also when i turn the key all the gauges go goofy. Then the trunk pops open.… read more
My front axles if the axle boot is torn and/or damaged
Kenny
Kenny, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
Do I need to replace my front axles if the axle boot is torn and/or damaged? If yes, how do I go about doing so?… read more
jeep: battery and altenator but the battery still wont charge
OnlineHelp
OnlineHelp, Bachelor's Degree
hi i have a jeep yj 1989 4cly . i replaced the battery and altenator but the battery still wont charge . is there anything else in the systems that could cause that ?… read more
2010 chevy tahoe rear gate will not open i can unlock the
Dan, Dealership Technician
2010 chevy tahoe rear gate will not open i can unlock the window and it works but the whole tailgate wont open … read more
I have a 2010 Flying Spur. While out of the US for four
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, auto mechanic
I have a 2010 Flying Spur. While out of the US for four months last summer both batteries went flat. Had to open boot by locating terminal under hood and giving it a high charge. Starter battery is no… read more
Jeep wont start. it ran fine yesterday. i just replaced the battery.
joseph carrillo
joseph carrillo, automotive drivability tech
my jeep won't start. it ran fine yesterday. i just replaced the battery. my fog lights and radio work fine, however my headlights and taillights do not work. like i said verything worked fine last nig… read more
I have a h2 hummer 2004 and it wont do anything when i..starter
Ironmike
Ironmike, ASE Master ,Ford Certified Master Tech
i have a h2 hummer 2004 and it wont do anything when i turn the key i have replaced the battery and had the starter checked and its fine… read more
My 2007 Aston V8 Vantage battery is completely dead. It
Matt, Engineer
Hi Chris. My 2007 Aston Martin V8 Vantage battery is completely dead. It looks like the battery is in the boot (trunk) but I cant open it ('cos thew battery is dead) cant even get the seats forward - … read more
Slowly..it has a new battery starter was replaced recently alternator
TrevHelpsYou
TrevHelpsYou, High School or GED
it turned over slowly then started but wont do anything now it has a new battery starter was replaced recently alternator was replaced also… read more
Madzda Rx 8 want start. I may need to rebuild the engine.
Anthony P.
Anthony P., ASE Certified, Ford Master, Honda Master
Madzda Rx 8 want start. I may need to rebuild the engine … read more
I was wondering, When replacing an Air Suspension Compressor
HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, Vocational, Technical or Trade School
I was wondering, When replacing an Air Suspension Compressor on a 2010 Panamera Do I have to re-fill anything with Nitrogen? Or is it just plug and play? … read more
What do I need to replace a battery for model GICT390 for
Chris
Chris, auto mechanic
What do I need to replace a battery for model GICT390 for Genie … read more
Having a problem with starting my 94 Galant. Yes, Yes.
eric remington
eric remington, FORMER SHOP OWNER/TECHNICIAN/INSPECTOR
Yes. Replaced starter. Replaced alternator. Replaced battery. … read more
2004 VOLVO XC90 2.5t: leaking..camshaft..I replace these seals
Alex
Alex, Automotive Technician
I have a 2004 VOLVO XC90 2.5t with leaking camshaft seals. How do I replace these seals? Also I may have to replace the front crankshaft seal.… read more
2005 Escalade: sits..it leaks anti freeze..engine compartment
Jagmaster
Jagmaster, Bachelor's Degree
I have a 2005 Escalade and i got into it yesterday and it will just click when i turn the key and wont do anything else. I replaced the battery and even tried jump starting it, but it didnt do anythin… read more
I have a 1990 firebird. V-6 3.1. I replaced thr heatercore yesterday.
tony
tony, High School or GED
i have a 1990 firebird. V-6 3.1. I replaced thr heatercore yesterday. i didnt toiuch anything in the engine. Now it wont start. My service engine light is on and i had to floor the gas to get it to st… read more
My hatchback on my rdx is very difficult to lift open the
Kevin
Kevin, workshop foreman /master tech/mot tester
My hatchback on my rdx is very difficult to lift open the mechanism that hold the door open may need to be replaced what is that called … read more