Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

AZTechBrian
AZTechBrian
AZTechBrian, ASE Certified Technician

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
Ski Bag option looks..BMW...veiw from the back seat or the trunk?
Cliff Burton
Cliff Burton, Master Technician / Foreman
Does anyone know where I can get a picture of what the "Ski Bag" option looks like on a BMW. A veiw from the back seat or the trunk? Thanks You… read more
mazda: dash..no overheat..I am due for an oil change could that be it?
Philip
Philip, Service Tech
I have a mazada 2003 and a strange light has come up on the dash, looks a little like a picture of the engine. Nothing else seems to be wrong with the car, no overheat, etc. I know that I am due for a… read more
2000 celica gts: a check engine light on..toyota..converter
OnlineHelp
OnlineHelp, Bachelor's Degree
My 2000 celica gts has a check engine light on. I took it in to get looked at and the toyota shop said that it was code 401, a caytilic converter failture. I replaced it with a new mangaflow cat becau… read more
I scan my check engine light and it..emission..Malfunction..whats
Marc
Marc, fleet supervisor
I scan my check engine light and it gave me P0440 which is the emission (evap)control system it also says Malfunction how do I find whats at fault… read more
Check light..check engine light..auto zone..(oil pan/gasket replaced)
NicksSticks
NicksSticks, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
the check light is on below teh picture of the TOD, what do I need to check to fix it? Its not the check engine light, I know what that is and had it checked at auto zone because I didn't know what to… read more
David. I have "check engine" light. And I didn't find "emission
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Hi, David. I have "check engine" light. And I didn't find "emission reminder" box. There is only black box "cruiser..."… read more
Mazda Tribute: idle air control valve look..cylinder..intake
joe
joe, Automotive Technician Instructor assista
what does the idle air control valve look like do u have a picture for the Mazda Tribute 2002 4 cylinder? They said they have to remove Intake Maifold to get to it ($500)… read more
check engine light is related to auto emissions only.
Hammer Time
Hammer Time, Mastertech
I was told the check engine light is related to auto emissions only. It has nothing to do with engine fuction. Is this true?… read more
Pontiac Sunfire: the check engine light is..steady..emissions
Mike V.
Mike V., technician
I have an 03' Pontiac Sunfire, and the check engine light is on, steady not flashing. I am aware that this is usualy some kind of emissions problem, however i cannot seem to locate what it would be.… read more
Check charging system light came on today. What does it
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Auto Technician
Check charging system light came on today. What does it mean? … read more
2000 Cadillac Catera: emissions..My Check engine Light..obd
Carhelp4u
Carhelp4u, GM Service Training
I have a 2000 Cadillac Catera and went to get emissions tested. My Check engine Light is on and It came back with three obd codes. U2108,p1700,p0500. My Traction Control light is on along with the ABS… read more
1996 Cadillac: Check engine..engine soon light..Emissions system light
Hammer Time
Hammer Time, Mastertech
Re: 1996 Cadillac Sedan deVille Check engine soon light is on... Information: Check emissions system. Emissions system light is on also. What would cause these to come on? What do we have to replace t… read more
1997 Hyundai Accent: Emission..no check engine light..OBD II..Catalyst
Joe
Joe, Shop supervisor
I have a 1997 Hyundai Accent that we are trying to get to pass State Emission test. There is no check engine light on but it still not passing . The OBD II monitors are still not passing on 3 of the 5… read more
Infiniti g20: ENGINE...I HAVE A HOSE COMING UP FROM THE TRANSMISSION
Car Dude
Car Dude, Associate Degree
I AM TRYING TO FIND PICTURES OF AN INFINITY G20t ENGINE. I HAVE A HOSE COMING UP FROM THE TRANSMISSION AND LOOKS LIKE A LONG CANDY CANE WITH 1/8 IN HOLE. WHERE DOES IT GO TO?… read more
: check engine light: and you are told it is a emission problem
Marc
Marc, fleet supervisor
How do you fix a car when you get a : check engine light: and you are told it is a emission problem… read more
96 Nissan Maxima: the check engine light on..emissions
Danny
Danny, Service Manager / Foreman
I have a 96 Nissan Maxima with the check engine light on. What causes this light to come on? I need to get emissions done and they will not do it because of this.… read more
My check engine light..emissions..automatic transmission
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
My check engine light is on and I took my car to emissions and it failed. The code that came up was P1751. I looked it up on the computer and it means automatic transmission relay control. I have a 20… read more
1996 mazda: check engine light..the engine or exhaust..hesitate..jump
Mike V.
Mike V., technician
i have a 1996 mazda mx6 that is plagued with the check engine light - in the shop twice - now the check engine light is not on but there is a smell, burning smell, that comes from the engine or exhaus… read more