Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

mike switzer
mike switzer
mike switzer

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
few days ago and lost contact with you because my computer went down
Rob
Rob, ASE Master Technician
hi Frank, this isCustomer I was communicating with you a few days ago and lost contact with you because my computer went down.… read more
I have a 2009 smart passion for two the fuel pump has lost
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, Technician
I have a 2009 smart passion for two the fuel pump has lost power to it … read more
Lost transponder key trying to get the emergency brake code
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, Technician
lost transponder key trying to get the emergency brake code for my 2008 honda accord VIN # JHMCP26758C035716 … read more
Smart four two Diesel: My 2005 Smart car .8 3cyl. Diesel has
C. Walker, Jr.
C. Walker, Jr., auto mechanic
My 2005 Smart car .8 3cyl. Diesel has only half the power it should. Some times it is ok and other times it is not. Code comes up as P0401 Exhaust gas recirculation flow insufficient detected. Dave S.… read more
1998 Saturn: Acts like chock is stuck closed..flooded
Mike V.
Mike V., technician
Problem with 1998 Saturn, cold starting only, Ok the remainder of day. Acts like chock is stuck closed. Motor is being flooded.… read more
suzuki grand vitara: original key..transponder chip has been lost
Brad
Brad, Lead Diagnostic Technician
how can you start a suzuki grand vitara model 2005 when the original key with the transponder chip has been lost at sea?… read more
I have a 2006 GS300 in my shop. One of the customers smart
Peter Bagley
Peter Bagley, master technition
i have a 2006 GS300 in my shop. One of the customers smart keys was lost. He has provided another that works , but i need to replace the lost smart key.Can a new smart key be added ? I have 2 scanners… read more
mazda 3: i lost my keys, thats why i am programming a new transponder
SuperBob
SuperBob, Ford dealer senior master technician
hi, i need to program my new transponder for my mazda 3 but i need the incode for doing this, can you help me? i lost my keys, thats why i am programming a new transponder, if you can help me please e… read more
1999 Saab 93: turbo..transponder..Saab dealer..me a new key w/chip
Elated Technician
Elated Technician, Service Technician
I have a 1999 Saab 93 turbo. My only key was damaged resulting in a lost transponder chip. I removed my twice unit and took it to a Saab dealer thinking they could reflash/reset it and give me a new k… read more
passion: My smart has beenstood for some weeks and having driven
Pete, Automotive Diagnostic Specialist
My smart has beenstood for some weeks and having driven it today find that thebrake lights are not working! Any ideas?… read more
This the alternator or is it the ignition unit itself..farthest
Steve
Steve, High School or GED
My ignition is acting up: yesterday it stopped working altogether and then was ok. Is this the alternator or is it the ignition unit itself? I turn the key and if ignition happens it is at the very fa… read more
mazda 6: engine light came..autozone diagnosis..tranny..abs..dashboard
Ron, Automotive Tech
My 05 Mazda 6i engine light came on. Autozone diagnosis indicates lost communication with tranny, ABS and dashboard. Another mechanic said reprogramming would fix it. Any idea how much this might cost… read more
isuzu: horn..engine compression..is it worth while fixing
Virtual Wrench
Virtual Wrench, Owner of LJ Auto Repair 37 years
My isuzu big horn has lost it's engine compression is it ok to drive it around and is it worth while fixing, other than that the car is in really good condition it is an 86 model short wheel base with… read more
suzuki forenza: ok my suzuki forenza 2007 has lost all power
proautotech
proautotech, Shop Foreman
ok my suzuki forenza 2007 has lost all power i have to put the throttle to the floor just to get to 30 miles an hour some told me it might be the map sensor but i cannot locate it and also the oil lig… read more
Galant: i was on the highway i lost power steering, i..harder
OnlineHelp
OnlineHelp, Bachelor's Degree
ok my 1995 mishi galant broke down the other day while i was on the highway i lost power steering, i have to press the brake harder to stop and the engine won't start up again. what can be the reason … read more
93 mitsubishi eclipse: running fine..lost power..power steering..jump
bobby
bobby, shop foreman
my son has a 93 mitsubishi eclipse. it was running fine and then one day it lost power while driving and it felt like the power steering went out. It takes only a second to jump it but it will lose po… read more
1998 Mazda 626: mechanical keys, but none with the transponder chip
Joe
Joe, Shop supervisor
My wife lost all of the keys to her 1998 Mazda 626. We have mechanical keys, but none with the transponder chip in them to deal with the "immobilzer." How do we start the car to get it to a dealer to … read more
parking..there was a smokey smell in the cabin..blown..blows
Paul M ASE Master
Paul M ASE Master, Automotive College
My wipers have stopped working after acting weird for a day (not parking correctly). The day before, there was a smokey smell in the cabin. Fuse #37 was blown and blows when I turn on ignition. Motor?… read more