Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
I just wanted an oil change and they came..tie rod..running fine
brownjeff
brownjeff, Associate Degree
I hate taking my car in for service because I just wanted an oil change and they came back with a "slew" of things that needed fixed. One being that I had a "loose" tie rod. My car has been running fi… read more
Much oil..white smoke came out of the back, it..car stopped
advance mechanic
advance mechanic, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
my car just stopped. i was told that there was too much oil in the car. white smoke came out of the back, it started to tick and then a pop. the car stopped. please let me know if this is serious or c… read more
We just finished a trip to Cape. We arrived went out to
David Craig
David Craig, OWNER/MECHANIC
We just finished a long trip to Cape Cod. We arrived went out to dinner and then came back home and the car won't start. The battery isn't dead. The lights come on. All signs or otherwise normal. But … read more
car on and all of the electric system went..the seatbelt light..panels
David, owner
i just went to turn the car on and all of the electric system went crazy: the the seatbelt light kept flashing, the panels kept flashing as well. The car would not respond to anything, in fact when th… read more
My car was running just fine today...radio and lights came
CTFordTech
CTFordTech, Auto Technician
My car was running just fine today. I went to the store and came back out and my car would not start. The radio and lights came on but it would not turn over or make any noise at all what do you think… read more
97 328I: Key out but electrical system still on, wipers went..door...
Allen Weaver
Allen Weaver, Manager
Key out but electrical system still on, wipers went after I got out & locked the door... 97 328I with a constantly draining battery. Where do I start?… read more
2001 sunfire: few weeks ago the odometer went out.
OnlineHelp
OnlineHelp, Bachelor's Degree
I have a 2001 sunfire. A few weeks ago the odometer went out. The yesterday it came back on for a bit and went out again. I went out to start my car again after being home for 30 mins. and it wouldn''… read more
My 2009 Envoy Denali is not registering any oil pressure.
camerontech
camerontech, 20 year experience diagnostic technician
My 2009 Envoy Denali is not registering any oil pressure. The vehicle has oil and is running fine. … read more
My engine light came..fuel system FLUSHED..car back and that night
Danny
Danny, Service Manager / Foreman
My engine light came on so I took it in to the dealer. They said it was carbon in my ?? ( can not think of the part name but it was $402..my paperwork is in car and car is at garage)and I needed new a… read more
1996 Isuzu Rodeo: electrical..gauges..vehicle started..all went dead
Joe
Joe, Shop supervisor
I have 1996 Isuzu Rodeo and the electrical went out on it today. It was driving just fine and then the Radio went out then the gauges and then the vehicle started sputtering and then all went dead. Wh… read more
Engine light came..carbon..a fuel system FLUSHED ($159)to..car back
al
al, auto-electric & repair owner
96 maxima: the evap system and the check engine light came..car back
Charlie
Charlie, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I have a 96 maxima that will not pass state inspection because an Evap system failure. The problem is I had a dealer replace the evap system and the check engine light came on again. I brought the car… read more
2001 olds aurora: later car wont start theft system fault..whats
ASEMaster35yrs
ASEMaster35yrs, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
i went inside , came back 10 minutes later car wont start theft system fault showed up whats up and what can i do? 2001 olds aurora 3.5… read more
on the parkway, white smoke came out of my car..start back
lexpert
lexpert, Technician
on the parkway, white smoke came out of my car, it made a noise and I pulled over. It would not start back up.... any ideas?Blessings to you too.… read more
passat: garage and car wont go in gear, reverse or drive..trans
Brad
Brad, Lead Diagnostic Technician
greetings, changed oil on a 02' volks. passet, went to back out of the garage and car won't go in gear, reverse or drive, what could i have done. drain the trans fuild by mistake?… read more
Shows loss of power and message shows to get stabilitrack
Michael Solis
Michael Solis, auto mechanic
shows loss of power and message shows to get stabilitrack checked, the car has never used any oil and all of a sudden there is no oil on the dipstick. And will not accelerate and will only reach a max… read more
how much it will be to repair the electrical system for this car..park
Mazda Ed
Mazda Ed, Lead Technician
I am trying to find out how much it will be to repair the electrical system for this car. just a ball park figure… read more
2009 Santa FE: Check engine light..engine light came..ESC light came
JHoop
JHoop, Owner,Technician
2009 Santa FE Check engine light came on. Car stated to buck and ESC light came on showing an off indication. The car lost power and stalled. Restarted car and drove 100 feet and same thing happened. … read more