Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

Pete, Technician

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
. I hope you can help me with this one. There are a few factors here.
BOBBYSS
BOBBYSS, Automotive Repair/Damage Investigator
Hello. I hope you can help me with this one. There are a few factors here. I don't know if they are related but here we go. I recently left my lights on and the battery went dead. I was given a jump s… read more
i have opel omega 2002 there is something weird about the
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, Technician
hi i have opel omega 2002 there is something weird about the keys of it i have two keys different cuts on the blades one of the blades open and locks doors and another turn on the ignition neither can… read more
I just read your assistance about valve noise on the 96
Tim\u0027s Auto Repair
Tim\u0027s Auto Repair, Mechanic
I just read your assistance about valve noise on the 96 Trooper 3.2L valve noise. Here is one I can hope you help me. Mine is a 94 Trooper 3.2L. It has a new crank and bearings and new oil pump. After… read more
Omega: fuel pump..loses..Drives reasonable/good..downhill
Dr. Hamman
Dr. Hamman, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I have an Opel Omega 2.5 V6, new original fuel pump, but going uphill the vehicle loses all power to the point where it will not reach the top. Drives reasonable/good on the flat and downhill. Isee th… read more
2003 Sonata: Hey George,Youve helped before and hoping you can help
George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Hey George, You've helped before and hoping you can help again. My 2003 Sonata has been a nightmare for me for the well... I noticed today that the first question I posted to you was over 200 days ago… read more
Here it goes. Please bare with me. I am giving you all the
davehop
davehop, Diagnostic Technician
ok here it goes. Please bare with me. I am giving you all the info in detail to help you. lol I have a 2011 KIA Optima Turbo. 47,700 miles. I never dad a problem since I owned it new. No after market … read more
Peugeot 407 V6: Hello,I have asked question here before
Rudolph Diesel
Rudolph Diesel, Service manager/ Master mechanic
Hello, I have asked question here before and got good answers. My question is, where can I get a half-cut of a Peugeot 407 V6 to buy from the door post forward?… read more
mitsubishi: MAP sensor is situated..my 1999..cyl..magna
Triston
Triston, High School or GED
Hi,can you explain to me where the MAP sensor is situated on my 1999 6 cyl Mitsubishi Magna, please. Ken… read more
opel: my gear..abuot five minutes before i can change gear
Robert
Robert, Mechanic/Roadside assist/Garage Owner
I have a problem with my gear system opel insignia its freezing at minus tempereture, i have to let the motor run for abuot five minutes before i can change gear.… read more
Crespo, I hope you can help me I have a Jaguar XJ40 6.0v12
Juan Crespo
Juan Crespo, Sr. Technician
Hi John crespo, I hope you can help me I have a Jaguar XJ40 6.0v12 and have a great proble is that the car does not go I get the error 13 and it will check the vacuum hose, will change the cfm, will c… read more
Hello! I hope you can help me with a problem with my air conditioning
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, Technician
Hello! I hope you can help me with a problem with my air conditioning please. When I recently had my 10 year old Toyota Rav 4 serviced and MOT'd with an independent garage, I asked them to look at a p… read more
Omega: me which radio/cassette/4disc holder CD player is fitted
Master Tech Lee
Master Tech Lee, Automotive Diagnostic Repair Technician
Can you tell me which radio/cassette/4disc holder CD player is fitted in my 2001 CDX Omega and how to reset the code. I have just puchased the car and have got no radio manual. I do have 4 numbers wri… read more
1984 Porsche 944: 2.5l 4cyl in my car and it doesnt turn over.
Danny
Danny, Owner, lead mechanic
Hi, I have a 1984 Porsche 944. I could not find a Porsche expert on here so i am hoping you can help me. i have the 2.5l 4cyl in my car and it doesnt turn over. I was wondering if there is a history o… read more
1998 Chrysler Sebring: lite came..nothing wrong with alternator
MikeD'
MikeD', Diagnostic Technician
Hi - if you can help me - I''ll be eternally grateful! I own two 1998 Chrysler Sebring convertibles. This is the situation: battery lite came on - took to Sears (where battery was purchased) Nothing w… read more
Jared. Hope you can help me. You were right. I changed the
Jared D
Jared D, Shop Supervisor
Hi Jared. Hope you can help me. You were right. I changed the seat belt and the air bag light went out. However now it blinks once then goes out. I have to bring it to state inspection because it has … read more
2001 Impala LS: 3800 v6. I..surges..hills..stop sign
David.C
David.C, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
Looking for a fix for my 2001 Impala LS 3800 v6. I am having a surge problem and am hoping someone can help me. The car surges going up hills, after rounding curves and sometimes after going again fro… read more
Chevy: me to loose my problem: Im working..cid..starter motor..engage
Virtual Wrench
Virtual Wrench, Owner of LJ Auto Repair 37 years
Hi there, I'm writing you from Norway - and I hope you can help me to loose my problem: I'm working on my 1977 Excalibur Phaeton with a 454 cid chevy engine. The starter motor is the problem after it … read more
2002 Kia Sedona: van that currently has 89,000 km..recently changed
BOBBYSS
I hope that you can help me. I own a 2002 Kia Sedona van that currently has 89,000 km. We recently changed the battery and now the Battery Symbol and Brake Symbol are coming on at the same time. My hu… read more