Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

SSANGYONG ACTYON SPORTS: DIAGNOSTIC FAULT CODE P 1236 ON A…

Customer Question
DIAGNOSTIC FAULT CODE P 1236...
DIAGNOSTIC FAULT CODE P 1236 ON A SSANGYONG ACTYON UTE 2008 Z200X DIESEL. WOULD YOU PLEASE TELL WHAT THE CODE REFERS TO .
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Car
4/5/2016
Auto Mechanic: Greg, Technician replied 2 years ago
Greg
Greg, Technician
Hi . Sorry that you had to wait so long . I've got a link to help you with your issue ,same make different model but basically the same problem .Hope this puts some light onto the problem you are having . Please click here for link . Still need additional information then please get back to me with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service, this way i can get back to you or suggest another expert if needed. Your deposit does not pay me until the answer is rated in a positive way,A bad rating does not constitute a refund.If you are not happy or you have sorted out your problem before the answer then please let me know with the reply button .Kind regards Greg.
Greg
Greg
Greg, Technician