Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

Matt, Engineer

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
Aston Martin V8 Vantage: I have a 08 aston martin vantage.
Matt, Engineer
I have a 08 aston martin vantage. everything was fine until today when the dashboard just wont function. The speedometer wont even move and multiple signals have popped up. the car runs and everything… read more
Aston Martin V8 Vantage: I have a 2009 Aston Martin V8 Vantage.
Pete, Automotive Diagnostic Specialist
I have a 2009 Aston Martin V8 Vantage. Recently, after the car is off, a knocking noise begins behind the left rear tire and the fans in the engine compartment turn on. This knocking lasts @10-15 minu… read more
My 2007 Aston V8 Vantage battery is completely dead. It
Matt, Engineer
Hi Chris. My 2007 Aston Martin V8 Vantage battery is completely dead. It looks like the battery is in the boot (trunk) but I cant open it ('cos thew battery is dead) cant even get the seats forward - … read more
My Aston Vantage won't downshift with paddles or go in
Jagmaster
Jagmaster, Bachelor's Degree
My Aston Vantage won't downshift with paddles or go in reverse. The dash ABS, brake servicing etc lights are on I suspected the wheel speed sensor gone bad and saw the front one has a broken wire. Im … read more
2007 mazda: 7 makes this loud noise at start..runs really..really loud
IMPORTPRO
IMPORTPRO, 8th grade
my 2007 mazda cx-7 makes this loud noise at start up and then runs really loud when operating… read more
I have 1997 el dorado northstar engine that has very loud
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
i have 1997 el dorado northstar engine that has very loud mechanancle noise on in board head noise whats up … read more
My envoy is making a clicking noise in the dash area when I ...
Joel
Joel, GM Journeyman technician
My envoy is making a clicking noise in the dash area when I start it up. It is a 2003 and has 78000 miles on it. It last about 2 minutes and then it stops, until the next time I start it. I think it h… read more
2002 gmc sonoma: no light is lit up on my dash board...2wd
Steve
Steve, Service Manager/ Technician
my anti-lock brakes are coming on every time i use the brakes. no light is lit up on my dash board. 2002 gmc sonoma 2wd. 4.3liter.… read more
Started making..hill..noise gets faster and louder the faster i go
Don Knight
Don Knight, Shop Manager/Technican
my car has started making loud bangin noise more so when going up hill and accellerating. noise gets faster and louder the faster i go.… read more
2003 SAAB: dash board..a single click noise and no other engine noise
Randall C
Randall C, Auto Technician / Consultant
I have a 2003 SAAB Linear 9-3. I went to start the car and when I turned the ignition, the dash board lit up like it always does before starting but the only thing that happened was there was a single… read more
2003 Saturn Ion: the passenger side dash..revs..parked..traffic
CarQuestionGuy
CarQuestionGuy, auto mechanic
My 2003 Saturn Ion makes a loud rattling noise under the passenger side dash and then revs by itself when parked or sitting in traffic whenever the a/c or heat is on. Also it overheats when sitting fo… read more
2002 GMC: 2500 hd 8.1 liter v8..started making a loud whirring sound
Bob
Bob, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I have a 2002 GMC 2500 HD 8.1 liter v8 pick-up with an allison transmission. Recently it has started making a loud whirring sound whenever the truck is in motion. it sounds like it is coming from unde… read more
2007 Tiburon: V6) automatic that makes a loud road noise and pulls
Mike S.
Mike S., Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I have a 2007 Tiburon (2.7Ltr. V6) automatic that makes a loud road noise and pulls significantly to the right. Just took it to a Hyundai dealship and had alignment done, bearings checked, etc. I was … read more
My car makes a loud noise when i accelerate, or go up a hill, i
RIP
RIP, Lead Technician
my car makes a loud noise when i accelerate, or go up a hill, i know something is wrong with the engine but i don't know what? and is it serious? i will often lose acceleration when this happens, and … read more
funny noises and last night it stoped..reverse..car turns
Ivan
Ivan, Automotive Instructor
my car has been making funny noises and last night it stoped in the middle of the road. It will not go into netural, drive, or reverse. The car turns on fine and everything else works bu the transmiss… read more
My engine is making a loud roaring noise when I step..slower
Marc
Marc, fleet supervisor
my engine is making a loud roaring noise when I step on the gas, and it seems to be moving a little slower. What does this mean?… read more
My car is making a grinding noise when I press the breaks...loud
Bill W.
Bill W., Auto Tecnician
My car is making a grinding noise when I press the breaks. Its very loud (sounds like metal to metal) and it sounds like something is moving around insidethe car. What could this be?… read more
2007 Kia: a loud pecking noise in the motor..driveable
OnlineHelp
OnlineHelp, Bachelor's Degree
My 2007 Kia Rondo is making a loud pecking noise in the motor. It just started this morning (it was still a "tick" last night). Is it driveable and/or salvageable?… read more