Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

Ron, ASE Certified Technician

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
I have a 1998 isuzu rodeo and i had the fuel sending unit
Gary
Gary, Gold Certified Technician
I have a 1998 isuzu rodeo and i had the fuel sending unit replaced and i was told that i would need to take it to a isuzu dealership so that they can i beleved they call it "flashing" so that the comp… read more
Isuzu rodeo: I have a 1998 Isuzu Rodeo with a fuel gauge that
Marty
Marty, Vice President / Manager
I have a 1998 Isuzu Rodeo with a fuel gauge that was inop. and was having low fuel pressure, so i have had the fuel pump and sending unit replace, i replaced the fuel filter, the mechanic who was trou… read more
Porsche: tach..speed sensor..The engine control unit..fuel pump relay
Porsche Audi tech
Porsche Audi tech, Porsche Audi Shop Foreman
HeyCustomer/p> I am not sure why you reposted this question but I know you said in the other post you have no spark. I was trying to find out if you have a tach in the car to see if the needle move… read more
isuzu rodeo: I have a 1998 Isuzu rodeo and I need a removal
Chris
Chris, auto mechanic
I have a 1998 Isuzu rodeo and I need a removal and installation procedure for the heater core.… read more
1998 Isuzu Rodeo: removing..replacing..the water pump
Neal
Neal, Auto repair pro, 30 years experience
What is the procedure for removing and replacing the water pump on a 1998 Isuzu Rodeo (3.2L)… read more
Isuzu Rodeo: I have a 1998 Isuzu Rodeo that is having transmission
HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, Vocational, Technical or Trade School
I have a 1998 Isuzu Rodeo that is having transmission problems. It will not shift out of first gear in normal mode however with the speed Sensor unplugged it drives just fine in winter mode. I have re… read more
isuzu rodeo: i have a 1999 isuzu rodeo. the water pump was
Joe
Joe, Shop supervisor
i have a 1999 isuzu rodeo. the water pump was leaking so i replaced it. now i need to know how to be sure the timing is right. how do you set the timing?… read more
isuzu rodeo: I have a 1998 Isuzu rodeo and keep getting the
Roy
Roy, shop foreman
I have a 1998 Isuzu rodeo and keep getting the random misfire code. I have replaced all four o2 sensors with oe sensors, new intake gasket, new cats, new fuel pump and filter and timing belt all done … read more
Isuzu Rodeo: I am having trouble with my 1998 Isuzu Rodeo 4WD.
Roy
Roy, shop foreman
I am having trouble with my 1998 Isuzu Rodeo 4WD. It starts up when cold no problem and idles around 900 RPM. Once it warms up the idle drops down to 500 or so and eventually will shutoff. The bigger … read more
Isuzu Rodeo: Isuzu Rodeo - I have a chronic problem appears
HondaPlatinum
Isuzu Rodeo - I have a chronic problem appears to be getting worse. The engine/transition hesitates and the lights "check trans" and "cruise on" come on. It occurs when you hit a bump and going down h… read more
1998 Isuzu rodeo. New fuel sending unit. Gauge reads 1/4
Juan Crespo
Juan Crespo, Sr. Technician
1998 Isuzu rodeo. New fuel sending unit. Gauge reads 1/4 when full. Can I recalibrate the PCM?… read more
isuzu rodeo: Isuzu 2004 p1239 code high pressure fuel pump
Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Auto Mechanic
Isuzu 2004 p1239 code high pressure fuel pump running rich both banks (3.5 direct injection) could this be the pressure regulator under the intake manfoild or is there another idea?… read more
Isuzu rodeo: 1998 3.2 isuzu rodeo: replaced timing belt, w/pump,tensioner:
Ron, ASE Certified Technician
1998 3.2 isuzu rodeo: replaced timing belt, w/pump,tensioner: starts and idles o.k. Passenger side all 3 coil packs not working. Can disconnect them with no change in idle. Compression good in all cyl… read more
Isuzu rodeo: Isuzu Rodeo 1998 3.2 Wont start. Just click.
Matt, Engineer
Isuzu Rodeo 1998 3.2 Won't start. Just click. Replaced starter, not problem. Battery okay. I did get it to turn over once but not enough to start, but has done nothing but click when trying all but th… read more
Isuzu Rodeo: I am working on a 2004 Isuzu rodeo with the direct
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
I am working on a 2004 Isuzu rodeo with the direct injection 3.5 liter engine it has a code 1650 and when it cranks over it sounds like the compression is off or low. the vehicle only has 58,000 well … read more
1998 Isuzu Rodeo: it be to swap the engine of a 1996 Isuzu Rodeo
Eppsy
Eppsy, Head Mechanic
I have a 1998 Isuzu Rodeo . How much trouble would it be to swap the engine of a 1996 Isuzu Rodeo into the 1998 model?… read more
isuzu rodeo: I am having problems with the blower fan in an
Gary
Gary, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I am having problems with the blower fan in an isuzu rodeo 2000. The fan works intermittently, if it is not working, tapping the squirrel cage casing, usually convinces it to work again. When it fails… read more
isuzu rodeo: I recently purchased a 2001 isuzu rodeo and am
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
I recently purchased a 2001 isuzu rodeo and am having trouble with the winter traction control button. When I put the vehicle in drive it will not move unless you engage the winter traction control an… read more