Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

Roy
Roy
Roy, import/domestic specialest

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
1997 pontiac grand prix: a 3.8 and i keep getting a code of p1441
Doc Automotive
Doc Automotive, Technical Consultant
Hello i have a 1997 pontiac grand prix with a 3.8 and i keep getting a code of p1441. I was wondering if you could help me out with it thanks Henry… read more
temperature gauge..cold and will blow out cold air, when gauge reads
Sam C
Sam C, Service Manager
My temperature gauge raises very quickly, when it's cold and will blow out cold air, when gauge reads hot. Could this be my thermostat?… read more
DeVille: blow..blower..we try to set it for front vents, no air flow
Mazda Ed
Mazda Ed, Lead Technician
I can not get air to blow out of the front vents. (2004 Caddy DeVille) The blower is fine, as air can blow out the foot area. But when we try to set it for front vents, no air flow. Anybody have a sug… read more
1997 ford: blowing..cold air..water pump, no leaks in cooling system
andrei
andrei, lead tech. at Firestone Long Island NY
I have a 1997 ford Taures with the heater blowing out hot air for 10 seconds, then cool or cold air the rest of the time, Here''s what I''ve done to date: Changed Thermostat, checked water pump, no le… read more
1997 cadillac deville: a/c wont blow air, can you tell me
Hammer Time
Hammer Time, Mastertech
i have a 1997 cadillac deville and the a/c wont blow air, can you tell me how to fix this.… read more
1997 Mazda 626: problem when my air conditioner stops blowing out air
Triston
Triston, High School or GED
I have a 1997 Mazda 626, what's the problem when my air conditioner stops blowing out air?39611.835437581… read more
1997 Grand Marquis LS: it only blows out hot air..dashboard
Sparkybuoy
Sparkybuoy, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I have a 1997 Grand Marquis LS and the air condition works but it only blows out hot air. I took it down to get it fixed and they said the dashboard would have to come out in order to fix it. Is this … read more
1997 chevy blazer: heater is blowing out cold air...temp gauge
Tech501
Tech501, Lead Technician
I have a 1997 chevy blazer. The heater is blowing out cold air. But the temp gauge is about 210. What could be the problem?… read more
I turn my ac on max air it blows cold air turn it..blows hot air
TrevHelpsYou
TrevHelpsYou, High School or GED
when i turn my ac on max air it blows cold air turn it to just air it blows hot air can you help me… read more
air to blow out dashboard vents?Air blows out defrost on windshield
Hammer Time
Hammer Time, Mastertech
how do you get air to blow out dashboard vents?"Air blows out defrost on windshield and out of vent on floor.… read more
excellent: im guessing - negative things..rotational mass..cornering
Marc
Marc, fleet supervisor
An excellent read Chris - congratulations - I have referred many to this site. A quick question - do you see any disadvantages in using a tyre with a load rating greater than that specified by the man… read more
you replace the clutch assembly on the a/c compresser
Expert, auto mechanic
can you replace the clutch assembly on the a/c compresser or do you have to replace the whole compresser… read more
Air conditioning..It still blows cool air but not cold..refrigerant
ASEMaster35yrs
ASEMaster35yrs, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
Recently my air conditioning stopped blowing as cold as it used to be. It still blows "cool" air but not cold. I read that it may just be low on refrigerant. I checked to the compressor and its still … read more
2000 Olds Silhouette: dtc..3800 rpm then cuts out..in neutral gear.
GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Auto Service Tech
I have a 2000 Olds Silhouette that shows no DTC codes. it starts and the engine runs fine up to 3800 rpm then cuts out. It does this in neutral gear. It stalls upon load while driving. Can you help?… read more
2004 Isuzu Ascander, the air and the heat is not blowing out.
Eric, Retired
2004 Isuzu Ascander, the air and the heat is not blowing out. Can you give me an ideal why this would happen… read more
The mass air flow sensor gets contaminated with dust, can you..blow
Steve
Steve, Service Manager/ Technician
If the mass air flow sensor gets contaminated with dust, can you just blow the dust out? Or is the damage irreversible?… read more
1992 olds: Bearing on compresser is going out,can I..belt..doesnt work
JerryG
JerryG, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
Bearing on compresser is going out,can I by-pass it with a smaller belt? Air doesnt work and I dont want to change the compresser. (1992 olds 3.8) Also how should I rout the smaller belt? Thanks for y… read more
1997 Volvo 850: T5..have read there is a filter for in cab air
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Owner
I recently purchased a 1997 Volvo 850 T5, and have read there is a filter for in cab air. Could you tell me where it is located?… read more