Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

This is guy with the 3000.00 estimate brake job. NAPA has…

Customer Question
This is for the guy...
This is for the guy with the 3000.00 estimate for a brake job. NAPA has ceramic pads for his car atb 75.00 thru adaptive brake co. The rears are about the same.When some one estimates an even figure its wrong because almost never does a price end with even numbers. he can get rotor and all hardware for less than 500.00. The 3000.00 is inflated because its a maserati
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Car
3/13/2016
Auto Mechanic: Mike S., Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Mike S.
Mike S., Mechanic

What is the year, model, engine?

Do you have the link to your previous question you mentioned when you said, "This is for the guy with the 3000.00 estimate for a brake job."?

What is your question?

I wanted the guy to read this post. No question

You wanted who to read this post?

its in archive

Auto Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 2 years ago
Pete, Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Did you still need help with this here?

Chris (aka-Moose), Technician