Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

Im candy and ive got a 2000 mazda mpv that is giving me a…

Customer Question
Hi, im candy and...

Hi, im candy and ive got a 2000 mazda mpv that is giving me a fit. i have replaced the starter 2 weeks ago and am aware of a vacuum leak.. it died at the grocery store and will now crank but not start

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

It started and ran fine after i replaced the starter until three days ago, it refused to start.. found a loose wire and had it fixed.. started and ran ok last night and this morning... i had a really hard time starting it to get to store and it was acting a bit sluggish there.. pulled into paking lot and it died. its sounding weak when i crnk it... like its not getting enough power.. when i can get it to start.. it runs until i put it gear thn dies

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Car
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/11/2016
Auto Mechanic: cloe0626, Auto Mechanic replied 2 years ago
cloe0626
cloe0626, Auto Mechanic

have you ran a fuel pressure test in on it

seems like its not getting fuel