Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

My name is ***** ***** and I ran over something really hard…

Customer Question
My name is *****...

My name is ***** ***** and I ran over something really hard today and it looks like the tube within my shocks has been mangled and there's a rod sticking out of it

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Its the back shocks of the car and it's a tube inside the shocks looks like it covered in oil

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Car
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/2/2016
Auto Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

This would be the shock that has failed based on your description. It is not a repairable item, it is only replaced. Was there anything else you needed to know about this concern?

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

If your confused on why or how to rate me, let me know.

I'm only paid from the deposit you've made when you rate 3,4, or 5 stars.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.