Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

I HAVE A 2003 LANDROVER RANGE ROVER THAT IDLES UP AND DOWN…

Customer Question
I HAVE A 2003 LANDROVER...
I HAVE A 2003 LANDROVER RANGE ROVER THAT IDLES UP AND DOWN HAS CODES 130 THROTTLE ACTUATOR CONTROL ERROR,115 HOT FILM MASS AIR FLOW SENSOR,140 ELECTRONIC THERMOSTAT CONTROL. VEHICLE ORIGNIALLY CAME IN FOR CHECK ENGINE LIGHT CHECK CHARGING SYSTEM AND ABS LIGHT IS ON. I REPLACED THE THERMOSTAT,VEHICLE SPEED SENSOR AND BOTH UPSTREAM OXYGEN SENSORS AND A ABS PUMP AND MODULE,ALL THE LIGHT ARE ON AND NOW I CANNOT GET THE VEHICLE TO IDLE RIGHT.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Car
3/2/2016
Auto Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 2 years ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Inspect the wiring leading to these components and on the engine for any wiring damage.If any damage or shorting out is found the affected wiring will need repaired to correct this issue here.If this is checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue from here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Pete, Technician