Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

I just replaced my f1 pump and relay in my 2002 cambiocorsa…

Customer Question
Hello I just replaced my...
Hello I just replaced my f1 pump and relay in my 2002 cambiocorsa now when i open the door the pump doesn't come on or prime it will only come on when I turn the key on and it will stay running
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Car
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
No I'm waiting for response on here it said 10 minutes
3/2/2016
Auto Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 2 years ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Inspect for any pump wiring damage or relay wiring damage leading to these components or at these components here.If any damage is found it will need corrected to resolve this issue here.If this is or has been checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete