Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

It is a 96 geo tracker 1.6 16v, i can start it but there is…

Customer Question
It is a 96...

It is a 96 geo tracker 1.6 16v

Mechanic's Assistant: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

I can start it but there is no power, it idles rough and when you press down on the gas peddle it just bogs down, the more you press the worse it gets, too much fuel

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?

Would be nice

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Mechanic should know?

Replaced both o2 sensors plugs cap and rotor the timing is dead on

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Car
2/27/2016
Auto Mechanic: K. Wiggins, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
K. Wiggins
K. Wiggins, ASE Certified Technician

Good morning, have you pulled any diagnostic trouble codes?