Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

My 4 wheel drive and speed odmeter and wipers all quit at

Customer Question

my***** and speed odmeter and wipers all quit at the same time how can i get it fixed
Category: Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you can post the year,make and model of your vehicle as well as engine size here this will help.First check and make sure all fuses are o.k. in all fuse panels.If any fuses are found to be shorted out/blown the affected fuses will need replaced to correct this fault here.If these are all found to be o.k. if you can post the info I have requested here this will help.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete