Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

2001 fl60 freightliner cummins 5.9 how do clear ecu codes…

Customer Question
2001 fl60 freightliner cummins 5.9...
2001 fl60 freightliner cummins 5.9 how do clear ecu codes and what does ECU128 indicate
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Car
2/24/2016
Auto Mechanic: Roy, import/domestic specialest replied 2 years ago
Roy
Roy, import/domestic specialest

good evening my name is ***** ***** I will assist

ecu 128 means there is an engine code.

clearing codes is done with a laptop with insite program. it may not clear if there is an active code. the program will reveal the code and then we can check. just need the engine serial number

Roy

I do not have it I have already gone home. truck seems to be running in a derated mode is insite program exspensive to obtain

yes, it will be de rated. have a shop with insite check the code for you and get back to me

Roy

Thankn you for your help

your welcome

please dont forget to rate me as it is the only way I get paid for my efforts

Roy

Roy
Roy
Roy, import/domestic specialest