Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

Hotrod---11 inch disk,front and back. using 2004 gto master…

Customer Question
hotrod---11 inch disk,front and back...
hotrod---11 inch disk,front and back. using 2004 gto master and booster,no antilock.bleed all lines,good pedal.start the car brake pedal goes to the floor//
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Car
2/24/2016
Auto Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

Normally this symptom indicates the lines, master, or calipers have air in them. Are you sure you got it fully bleed?

Are the brake pads binding in the caliper brackets not allowing the pads to move freely thus putting an air gap between the rotor, pad, and caliper piston?

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

If your confused on why or how to rate me, let me know.

I'm only paid from the deposit you've made when you rate 3,4, or 5 stars.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris

Chris (aka-Moose), Technician