Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

My safety inspections two vehicles are completed however,

Customer Question
My safety inspections for...

My safety inspections for my two vehicles are completed however, how can I obtain duplicate copies of those inspection there are "lost" please help me????

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a a car. The Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

I am trying to obtain duplicate copies for car insurance "mileage discount" for my auto policy which coming up for renewal 03/01/2016.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?

IF IT CAN BE POSSIBLE BECAUSE OF THE TIME CONSTRAINTS INVOLVED.

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Mechanic should be aware of about your car?

NO, EVERYTHING ELSE IS ALL CURRENT

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Car
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/23/2016
Auto Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

The only way I know of to get a duplicate copy is to go back to the place where the inspection was performed. They are stored by vin# ***** a database as pass and fail but the full inspection report is only at the place that performed the task.

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

If your confused on why or how to rate me, let me know.

I'm only paid from the deposit you've made when you rate 3,4, or 5 stars.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris