Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

It wont smell the fuel smell i smell something else,

Customer Question
hi it wont smell the...
hi it wont smell the fuel smell i smell something else, something funny , about the torque whats the right torque for lower intake and just to let you know the fuel rail used four boat from the intake monifold.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Car
2/23/2016
Auto Mechanic: MichaelHannigan,
 replied 2 years ago
MichaelHannigan

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

well fist star whith my water pump was leak all the water and my eangine got hot so i change water pump and termostate and turn the car was white smoke from the mofle pipe so for that rison i change the intake manifold gasket lower and upperand torque the bolts lower to 250 inch and upper 105 inch pound and still see white smoke come out the moffle pipe so i wonder what the rigth torque or what i dit wrong
Auto Mechanic: MichaelHannigan,
 replied 2 years ago

Based on this information, I think your question is best handled by a vehicle tech. I will forward it to the correct group of Experts for you.

ok
Auto Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

Can i get the year, make, model, and engine?

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

If your confused on why or how to rate me, let me know.

I'm only paid from the deposit you've made when you rate 3,4, or 5 stars.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.

2005 pacifica 3.5
i think my friend toldme can be a head gasket keak wht you think

These are the responses from you I can see.

Can you perform a cylinder compression check on all cylinders to see if there are any low compared to the others which would mean the head is cracked, warped, or the gasket has failed?

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris