Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I am looking at buying a 2012 Aston Virage - I am looking to

Customer Question

I am looking at buying a 2012 Aston Martin Virage - I am looking to place 5-7k miles on the car each year - I have never had an Aston Martin before and want to know what kind of maintenance (cost and how often I'll need to take the car in for service) I should expect. Please advise. Thanks!
Category: Car
Expert:  porscheguru replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I see your question has not been attended to yet. I am not an Aston Martin tech but I have been a Porsche ONLY tech for so long, Reagen was president when I started. i know what luxury car maintenance is and I would like to offer my recommendations if you will accept them. I think I can give you good advise so you don't get steered in the typical delaer "Let's give it to em $$$$" attitude. Just because you own or are going to wn an Aston Martin, does not mean you lost your wits on how much a dollar is worth!

Sorry for the typos

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your response. Unfortunately I didn't find your response substantive or helpful on my question around specific repair/maintenance expectations by owning this 2012 Aston Martin. I would prefer a more specific and relevant response from an actual Aston Martin mechanic that has experience working with these cars. Thanks.

Ok, I was going to give specific maintenance suggestions but I was waiting for you to return to chat. I will opt out and let another expert handle your question.