Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

91 Bentley Turbo R. How to disable the airbag warning chirp.

Customer Question
91 Bentley Turbo R....
91 Bentley Turbo R. How to disable the airbag warning chirp. The AB sensor in engine compartment was replaced. But the Air bag itself is non functioning.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Car
2/19/2016
Auto Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 2 years ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I dont see a way myself on how this can be bypassed here.Usually the fault has to be corrected/repaired to correct this type of fault here.In some cases a dealer or repair center may have more info on if this can be bypassed and how but in most cases it will have to have the fault repaired to correct this issue here.If you still want to see if anyone else here has info on how to bypass this let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete