Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

I have an 05 F150 5.4 triton engine that bucks and jerks on…

Customer Question
I have an 05 F150...
I have an 05 F150 5.4 triton engine that bucks and jerks on acceleration . I,ve heard all kinds of things that people have done but didn't correct the problem.
I did read an article that there is a unit for the fuel supply that is mounted near the gas tank and the frame that through bad weather etc. this unit corroads and effects the fuel supply.
Please help.......
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Car
2/18/2016
Auto Mechanic: FixItMan, Master Technician replied 2 years ago
FixItMan
FixItMan, Master Technician

Hello, my name is***** you for the question. Can you tell me if the check engine light is on and how many miles are on the vehicle?