Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

I want help with the best

Customer Question
I want help with the best
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Car
2/16/2016
Auto Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

What is your question, so I can see if I can help you or not.

Which engine can replace the 1zzfe in the Celica. I want a bigger with more performances

Have you thought about a bolt on TRD supercharger or a turbo kit?

2ZZGE is a compatible swap.

You can get more power out of your 1ZZ with bolt on accessories and by doing internal performance changes.

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

If your confused on why or how to rate me, let me know.

I'm only paid from the deposit you've made when you rate 3,4, or 5 stars.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.

I like to stay in contact with my customers. I assume you were not pleased with me or my answer since you did not rate it leaving me feedback. Just so you know we can still work on this issue. We can pick up where we left off or start over. I hate you paid all that money for your question deposit and have left not satisfied. Would any diagrams or repair guides or a phone call help?.

Thanks Chris

yeah. my car still bugs me . it kicks in sometimes . but runs fast when its not kicking. and sometimes when i spark the ignition is so high like 2.0 instead of 1.00

This is what you asked on this question.

Your last reply does not seem to be related to your actual question. Do you need more help on the engine swap?