Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

I just lost an hours worth of typing here because my

Customer Question
password *****'t work. before I...
I just lost an hours worth of typing here because my password *****'t work. before I go into all that again I am going to pay and hope you will contact me***@******.***
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Car
2/11/2016
Auto Mechanic: Mike S., Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Mike S.
Mike S., Mechanic

If you did all of that typing on a computer it should be saved somewhere on your pc, but I am no compute expert and I don't know how to recover it, nonetheless, do you have an automotive question and if so let's start off with what year, make, model and engine are we dealing with here and what seems to be the problem with it and what symptoms are occurring and when?