Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

I have 2 lamborghini diablo's, i serviced both of them and…

Customer Question
Hello, I have 2 lamborghini diablo's...
I have 2 lamborghini diablo's , i serviced both of them and both had a cold start problem after the service,
I changed spark plugs/ fuel filter/ oil / oil filter
It doesnt start on the first crank , second crank is perfect.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Car
2/11/2016
Auto Mechanic: Wolfgang, Master Auto Tech replied 2 years ago
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, Master Auto Tech

Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!
Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail. Do not rate yet, just reply. Put yourself in my shoes, I can not see, smell, hear, feel or touch your car, nor do I know any history on it. So take into consideration I am doing my best based on what you tell me. Also understand fixing cars often requires sophisticated tools, that you may not own. So even if you can not do what is outlined in my answer, that does not mean my answer is wrong deserving to be rated negative.

I do need some more information from you .

1. i do need the model year of both diablo's that you have.
  2. the cold start issue was it there before the service?
  3. did you do the service or did a shop do the service for you?
  4. any other work performed on the vehicles ?

please let me know!!

thanks

Model year is both 1997,
There was no cold start problem before the service
A shop did the service ,
Nothing more performed on the car.

did the tech clean the throttle bodies and reset the adaptation for the throttle bodies?