Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

I have that 04 2004 Bentley now (probably) with the seats,

Customer Question
center counsel and facia trim...
I have that 04 2004 Bentley now (probably) with the seats, center counsel and facia trim removed. The retaining screws have been removed on the top roll which is no movable except for those retainer bobbins holding firmly holding the top roll down. What's the secret to get those fasteners to release?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Car
Cancel the order please. I solved the problem. Thank you.
2/11/2016
Auto Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Glad to hear you where able to get your problem resolved. Just posting back to let you know your post did not go unnoticed. Sorry for the delay and thank you as well. Consider it canceled.