Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

Can anyone help with a radio code suzuki grand vitara

Customer Question
Can anyone help with a...
Can anyone help with a radio code for a suzuki grand vitara clairon radio model ps-2999d-c suzuki part no 39101-65jmo serial no(###) ###-####?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Car
1/31/2016
Auto Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 2 years ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one here has posted the radio code for this radio in your model.In some cases this can be due to the code being difficult to obtain or the correct person that can get this code may not be online.The best place to get this code is from a dealer in most cases but in some cases this can be obtained at http://www.radio-code.com/Suzuki-Pay-Page-radio-code.htm.If neither of these are an option for you here let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Pete, Technician