Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

We have a fleet of ten International 28 passenger 2013 buses…

Customer Question
We have a fleet of...
We have a fleet of ten International 28 passenger 2013 buses with a MaxForce 7 engine
Local stop and go service. Anyway to increase our MPG which is about 4 (four) MPG
Also, our mechanic has many problems servicing and we have been forced to send to local International dealer for repair which takes weeks. Would love to communicate with other operations that have been experiencing the same issues. Any suggestions?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Car
1/25/2016
Auto Mechanic: cloe0626, Auto Mechanic replied 2 years ago
cloe0626
cloe0626, Auto Mechanic

hello my name is ***** ***** will be helping you to day if you would like i can you a phone call request that way we can talk and discuss the situation

cloe0626
cloe0626
cloe0626, Auto Mechanic