Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

My car air bag was not deployed and yet its on a car fax

Customer Question

Customer: my car air bag was not deployed and yet its on a car fax report it was what do ido
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i was park and my car was hit the air bag was not deployed do you need the vin number
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Car
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). No experts here are Just Answer employees, we do not get a paycheck or benefits from JA. We are independent contractors, only paid when you rate our answer.

Are you asking why the car fax report states the air bag deployed when it did not?

Have you owned the vehicle since new?

Did the damage require any air bag sensors needing to be replaced?

Was the engine running at the time of impact?

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

If you do not see the rating scale, or are new and confused, let me know.

I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

I only receive a portion of your deposit when you rate. If you do not rate or rate bad, the website keeps all of the deposit you have already paid.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.