Car

Ask a Mechanic Online and Get Answers to Your Car Questions

Car

My name is ***** ***** Gavin and I need help with a code to

Customer Question
Customer: My name is *****...
Customer: My name is ***** ***** Gavin and I need help with a code to unlock my 2003 Landrover discovery's radio. Just had the battery changed today and it needs to be unlocked. The code used to be on the inside of my glove box but must have come off. Can you help me?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: a code is needed to unlock the radio
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $24) to post your type of question to Car Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I will wait
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Car
1/12/2016
Auto Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 1 year ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

I see no one has posted the radio code here.In some cases this can be due to the code being difficult to obtain or the correct person that may be able to get this code may not be online.The best place to get this code is from a dealer and they may or may not charge a small fee for this.Usually they want to see proof of ownership and a photo ID as well.The other option is the link here http://www.radio-code.com/Land-Rover-Pay-Page-radio-code.htm.If neither of these are an option for you on this here let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Pete,
The only reason I to a chance with Just Answer is because one of your techs took the time to acquire the correct code for another person. The information you provided is what I already know. Is there anyone at Just Answer that can help me?

Unfortunately this is all of the info I have myself on this here but someone else here may be able to help.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Pete, Technician