Car

Ask a Mechanic Online and Get Answers to Your Car Questions

Car

I have a200bra5 gmc 1500 truck 4x4 v8 that pulls hard to the

Customer Question
i have a200bra5...
i have a200bra5 gmc 1500 truck 4x4 v8 that pulls hard to the left. replaced brakes +rotors tires calibers and had frontend alinment....
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Car
12/31/2015
Auto Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I'm an independent contractor here at Just Answer.

When driving and you apply the brakes does it pull worse to the left?

Are the tires wearing bad?

Does this pulling occur at all speeds?

I like to stay in contact with my customers that appear not pleased, still working on the concern, or have not rated yet. I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off.

Thanks Chris

Chris (aka-Moose), Technician