Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

My mom has a 2004 Suzuki forenza and the code is saying a

Customer Question

Customer: Hi my name is ***** ***** my mom has a 2004 Suzuki forenza and the code is saying a miss fire and a fuel emission sensor . Can you tell me what the problem is ?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: runs very ruff . takes awhile for it to start
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $24) to post your type of question to Car Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Car
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.

Sorry for the delay...

May I have the actual "p-codes" you are receiving with these descriptions?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They didn't give them to me
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.

Ok. We'll really need those p-codes, especially for the "fuel emission sensor" because there's a lot of them. You can have those p-codes read FREE (except in California) at any local "big chain" part store (ie. AutoZone, PepBoys, Advanced, etc). If you can get those p-codes, it'd really help us a ton, Doug!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'll see what I can do
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.

Sounds good. If you do get them and want to continue on, bookmark this page now. Come back when you're ready! I'll be here...