Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Kins, and the clutch peddle fell to the floor board. I'm

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** Kins, and the clutch peddle fell to the floor board. I'm trying to find a diagram to know how to reattach it to the rest of the linkage, but am not familiar with how it connects in the tube going through the floor board.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The clutch its self is good, but for some reason the linkage connection failed? The peddle is no longer connected, and looking at reconnecting it where it goes into the tube next to the accelerator peddle.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $24) to post your type of question to Car Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Car
Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** is the year make amd model of this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
1967 Volkswagon beetle
Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 1 year ago.

This needs to be in the VW section, I will opt out and change the category,Tim

Expert:  K. Wiggins replied 1 year ago.

Hello, did the eye break off the cable?