Car

Ask a Mechanic Online and Get Answers to Your Car Questions

Car

My Suzuki SX4 2008 fail to crank up. Turned the key and gone

Customer Question
only a clicking sound. I try...
My Suzuki SX4 2008 fail to crank up. Turned the key and gone only a clicking sound.
I try to get it jumped and wasn't successful. Then I called to get it towed and assumed it was the starter. The mechanic I trust and use had did a test on the and decided to replace the starter. The problem wasn't resolved. The same thing a clicking sound. So he took the new starter out and place the old one back in and didn't charge me anything for his time. Thank you Daniel. Daniel recommended to take it to the dealership which is 30 miles away. Now what do you think is wrong with my car? Is it a computer malfunctuion? Is it a
car key / ignition / relay? WHAT?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Car
11/11/2015
Auto Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I am Chris (aka-Moose)

I can help you diagnose and figure this out if you have the vehicle with you and can do some electrical testing.

----------Once you get an answer----------

1) Please realize I base my info requests and answers on what you type.

2) The more you can tell me the faster and better I can help.

3) I am not an employee for Just Answer, they pay me nothing to help you.

4) I am paid by the customer from your deposit, but only when you rate my answer.

5) You will notice it says rate to finish, rating does not close the post, or end our conversation.

6) I am going to stay in contact with you until you respond and tell me your happy or pleased with the answer. So please reply and let me know the progress on the issue and our discussion or if more help is needed.

Thanks Chris

As mentioned in my first response, I would stay in contact with you. I've noticed you have not rated the post. So I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off.

Chris (aka-Moose), Technician