Tim's Auto Repair
Tim's Auto Repair, Mechanic
Experience:  Have owned a repair shop for 25 yrs.
14541291

I have a 1993 Isuzu trooper, 3.2 litre v6, manual 5 speed

Customer Question

I have a 1993 Isuzu trooper, 3.2 litre v6, manual 5 speed transmition and***** auto locking hubs. I only have power to the passenger side rear wheel when in***** I put the trooper on jack stands, put it in 4 low and high and only the passenger side rear wheel has power. Only the passenger side CV axle is turning in the front and that wheel is not locking in. How do I get power to all 4 wheels?
Category: Car
Expert:  Tim's Auto Repair replied 2 years ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.

I will do my best to assist you

power will be sent to the wheel with the less strain on it

for instance,,if you chock the wheel that is now turning,it will make the drivers side turn.

there is no way to make all 4 wheels pull at the same time,,if they did,you could not drive it

in 4wd,you will have one in front and one in the rear pulling..

there is nothing wrong with your trooper from the way you explain

thanks

If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feedback ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help.