Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

My name is antoine i have a lancia kappa model 2000 with

Customer Question

my name is antoine
i have a lancia kappa model 2000 with 60000 kms
i am having a problem with engine system control failure and car rpm is on the minimum but iwhen pressing on the accelarator no fuel injection and car is on hold
i changed the fuel pump the fuel mechanism and still having the same probelm from time to time
do u have any explanation thx
Category: Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

This could be faulty throttle body, TP sensor, fuel pressure regulator or loss of signal from the ecu. With the engine system light on, there should be fault codes stored in the ecu. have you had it scanned for fault codes and if so, what are they