Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Jumped battery backwards neg to pos. now most things work

Customer Question

jumped battery backwards neg to pos. now most things work except when driving need to push pedal 3/4 to floor before fuel response to engine
Category: Car
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome I'm Chris aka Moose

Can I get the year, make, model, and engine?

Any codes stored or warning lights on?

-----------About me and Just Answer------------

I am in my upper 30's, have a wife and 2 sons. I farm, fish, hunt, build, and coach youth soccer. I work on anything with an engine, been to many schools and classes through my 12 years with the dealership to get trained and certified. I try the best I can to share what I know and or have access to with my customers. Please consider I base my questions and answers to you, solely on the information you give me since I am not there to see, smell, hear, touch, or test. I try my best to be here everyday starting at 3pm central. Rating an answer is required. Please let me know if your not pleased prior to rating or if you cannot rate me so I can try to help a different way. God Bless and have a great day.

Thanks Chris