Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a 2011 Range Rover sport. The restricted performance

Customer Question

Hi I have a 2011 Range Rover sport. The restricted performance light came on so I took it to my mechanic. He replaces 2 fuel injectors and a coolant pump (not related). And the problem is still not resolved.
Category: Car
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

This light means codes are stored, do you know those codes?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No

Without knowing what codes are stored. I hope you understand I am kind of backed into a corner not having enough information to provide you with the accuracy I prefer. My suggestion for now is to try cleaning the throttle body and MAF sensor to see if that helps.

-----------PLEASE READ THIS------------

1. First of all, thanks for using Just Answer, and Thanks for letting me try to help you.

2. Sorry about the wait, we try our best to get to everyone fast.

3. Do not mistake the above or following posts from me as my last one. We can ask each other many questions, and I can post many answers.

4. I base my response on what you tell me, I am not there to see, smell, or hear, so please factor that in.

5. On your screen you see a rating. That is how I'm paid from your deposit for helping you. I am going to keep checking in on you to make sure your pleased with my help. Let me know if your planning to rate at a later date if not now.

6. If you decide to rate BAD it doesn't result in a refund, please respond first so I can help more.

7. I'm here normally 3pm-3am central everyday. Thanks again, Chris (aka-Moose)