Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I have a simca 1000 with a 349 engine, how do you set the

Customer Question

I have a simca 1000 with a 349 engine, how do you set the timing marks for the timing chain?
Category: Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.I see no one has replied with the info you are looking for here.In some cases this can be due to the info you are looking for being difficult to obtain or the correct person that may have this info may not be online.

If you have not contacted a dealer or experienced repair center for this model here I would see if they can get you this info,in some cases they may charge a small fee for this here.If this is not an option for you on this here let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.