Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

Suspension up and down even while driving mostly up will

Customer Question

Suspension up and down even while driving mostly up will lower after stoping and turning control to lower took to shop at least 4 times but problem still continues
Category: Car
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
HI,
I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question.
Is the suspension warning light on when this happens? Have the shops scanned the control module for scan tools
It sounds like by the symptoms that the control module has an internal fault in it, but knowing any codes will help in confirming this
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Standard procedure window flashes suspension system not active or something similiar. Front end raises sometimes back lowers. Can lower front most of the time by turning the knob to lower. Every shop gives the same story sensor or needs to be calib.